We carefully test and review the products from all of our suppliers to ensure our customers receive only the highest quality cabinets. In the unlikely event that you have an issue with your cabinets, all of our cabinets are covered by a Five Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Duration: This warranty is valid for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- Covered Items: The warranty covers cabinetry, door hinges, and drawer glides against defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use.
- Remedy: In the event of a defect, the vendor, at its discretion, may repair or replace the product with a functionally equivalent item. The choice between repair or replacement will be made by the vendor.
- Wear and Tear: The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear.
- Misuse and Environmental Factors: Damage or defects caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, lack of necessary maintenance, alteration, modification, improper installation, or environmental conditions are not covered.
- Aging and Material Characteristics: The natural aging or darkening/mellowing of wood color, and inherent characteristics of wood such as grain pattern and color variations are not covered.
- Temperature and Humidity Effects: Damages or failures attributable to variations in temperature and humidity are not included.
- Geographical Limitation: This warranty is valid only in the United States of America and is not transferable.
- Exclusion of Damages: The warranty excludes special, incidental, or consequential damages. The duration of any implied warranties is limited to the period of this express warranty.
- Customer Responsibilities: It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the vendor of any defects and/or requests for warranty service in writing. Proof of purchase is mandatory when requesting warranty service.
* Warranty may vary based on the particular cabinets purchased.